House of Horror – Haunted House
About the Haunted House
Laurel’s House of Horror is Maryland’s scariest haunted house attraction, built inside of an abandoned movie theater. The Haunted House is open every year from September – November for the Halloween season, and for select dates in April and May for the special 6-date event “Halfway to Halloween”.
Each year’s haunt offers sensory overload, a chilling sense of anticipation and fear, and all-new exhibits and areas. This past season, the Haunt introduced its newest, creepy town, Georgetown Alley, along with the Industrial Warehouse, the Carnevil of Madness, and The Unknown — in all, FOUR distinct and themed areas. (Entrance into the Haunted House during the Fall includes all four areas). Dare to venture through the twists and turns of the Alley’s dark maze and the rest of the elaborate theater. Discover over 28,000 square feet of movie icons, clowns, zombies, snakes, spiders and real ghosts. Coming up… an all-new haunt for 2017!
You can purchase tickets below or at the box office (at the door) during the season.
Location: 935 Fairlawn Ave, Laurel, Maryland 20707 | View Map
How it Works: Order Tickets (returns September 22nd) | About the Haunt | FAQs | Contact Us
Ticket Office: 240-294-8444 | Schedule & Venue Details
The 2016 season’s “House of Horror” Haunted House featured FOUR distinct, themed areas.
RESERVE TICKETS ONLINE – HAUNTED HOUSE ONLY
OPEN RAIN OR SHINE!
* We are an indoor facility, and have overhangs outside for the line.
* Thursdays are “lights out” nights. Each group will be given one glow stick for light!
* Speed passes are available each night to skip the line.
* Tickets are discounted in September and early October, and the weekend after Halloween.
* Proceeds from opening weekend 2016 went to benefit the Ellicott City Partnership to rebuild the area after flooding last summer.
* Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE. Please double-check your booking before purchase!
* Sundays and Thursdays close one hour earlier at 10PM, except for Halloween weekend (open 7-11PM).
Questions? Message us