House of Horror – Haunted House
Reopens September 2018
Laurel’s House of Horror is Maryland’s scariest haunted house attraction, built inside of an abandoned movie theater. The Haunted House is open every year from September – November for the Halloween season, and for special event dates.
Each year’s haunt offers something unique — sensory overload, a chilling sense of anticipation and fear, and all-new exhibits and areas. Dare to venture through the twists and turns in the elaborate theater. Discover over 28,000 square feet of movie icons, clowns, zombies, snakes, spiders and real ghosts.
Frequently Asked Questions : Read FAQs
Ticket Office : 240-294-8444
RESERVE TICKETS ONLINE – HAUNTED HOUSE ONLY
OPEN RAIN OR SHINE!
- We are an indoor facility, and have overhangs outside for the line.
- Select Thursdays are “lights out” nights. Each group will be given one glow stick for light!
- Speed passes are available each night to skip the line.
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE. Please double-check your booking before purchase!
- Sundays and Thursdays close one hour earlier at 10PM, except for Halloween weekend (open 7-11PM).
Questions? Message us